- 200 g of dark chocolate bar
- 150 g of SENAR Les Délices Lysa cashew nougat
- 125 g of SENAR Les Délices Lysa cashew butter
- 4 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- Crush the cashew nougat
- Preheat your Thermostat 6 oven (180 ° C).
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Off the heat, add 125 g of cashew butter and mix until a homogeneous consistency is obtained, then add the sifted flour and mix.
- Whisk the egg yolks with 100 g of sugar until the mixture turns white.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- Gently mix the egg whites with the chocolate paste
- Butter the ramekins, fill them and then distribute the pieces of cashew nougat over them.
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes, watch the cooking with the blade of a knife (it should come out wet)